Launched by IVEK, “Enterprising School” is an educational program, which is aimed at integrating enterprise in school system. Different interest groups are working for same common goals – active and caring young people, improving quality of education and increasing young people’s success in life.
Enterprising school offers:
For educational facilities:
- Coordinating of the network and developing the “Enterprising School” program
- Improving kindergarten and school environment as well as cooperation
- Improving knowledge about enterprise in education and counselling educational facilities on its implementation possibilities
- Trainings, study visits, mentors, guidance materials, Education Festival, database of Good Examples (see the homepage)
- By implementing a systematic model one can set an example to others
- Assessing the Standard of enterprise in education and acknowledgement with “Enterprising School’s” quality badge – flag, Hall of Fame
- Developing educational facilities towards learning outcomes with higher quality
- Growing civil society’s awareness and bringing up active youth
- More active educational facilities, who contribute to local community
For entrepreneur and non-governmental organisation:
- Supporting educational facilities and partners useful cooperation and administering database in www.unistusedellu.ee
- Possibility to be a learning partner and this way enable pupils to see the connection between real life and what is learnt as well as offer hands on learning
- Possibility to implement company’s social responsibility through contributing in young people’s future, influencing future generations and creating positive image .